We are about to attend a Bible quiz in my CSI St. James Church Ullagaram, Chennai, Tamilnadu, India from the book of Jhon. Now there is healthy competition from my wife and aunty Jothy as well. I started preparing some notes. So I thought of sharing it with you guys. Let us tickle our brains spiritual vain ….
- To whom Jesus said “Where shall we buy bread, that these may eat?
- Who said “there is a lad here who has five barley loaves and two small fish, but what are they among so many?
- Now there was much grass in the place. so the men sat down, in the number about ________________?
- After these things Jesus went over the sea of ______________, which is the sea of Tiberias.
- “Gather up the fragments that remain, so that nothing is lost”. How many baskets did they gathered?