Last time when i was traveling with my family I noticed few things . My wife brought the food from her mother’s house for us. My six year old son started eating his dinner. The food material spilled a bit here and there. Once people started walking, the wasted food started garbing the other passengers footwear and touring to different places in that compartment. I noticed few other family members also traveling with their own home made food. So the same drama happened in all the places. Spilling of water and food particles every where.
After that the real skilled work starts (TrainEat++).
- Washing hands using a small quantity of water
- Throwing all the waste out of the running train
- Jumping all the luggage and other co passengers leg to reach the rest room area
- Jumping all the luggage and other co passengers leg to reach your seat again
- Arranging the vessels in place. Smaller vessels will hide inside the bigger vessels.
My personal opinion on make our family happy:
- Ask them not to prepare any food
- Grab some thing on the way to railway station
- You will have a variety of food to enjoy
- You will avoid carrying a separate bag for you food items
- Less baggage more comfort in travel
If we have a specific unavoidable reasons like traveling with kids or a patients then bring your own food. I hope its always a good thing for your female members in your family because they willals have a chance to taste a new hotel food and there is no need to worry about cooking, packing, distributing, washing, drying and replacing it to the bags.
less baggage more comfort in travel
குறைந்த சுமை வசதியான பிரயாணம்
Filed under: Chennai | சென்னை, Cooking Tips | சமையல் குறிப்புகள், Family | குடும்பம், Food உணவு | Hotel விடுதி, Friends Relatives | நண்பர்களும் உறவினர்களும், Madurai - மதுரை, Tamilnadu - தமிழ்நாடு, Tips and Tricks, Tour & Trip | சுற்றுலா & பிரயாணம், Travel - தூரப் பிரயாணம் / யாத்திரை | Tagged: குறைந்த சுமை, குறைந்த சுமை வசதியான பிரயாணம், food in train, less baggage, less baggage more comfort, southern railway’s, southern railways, train journey |