I met a few new friends in my church “St. James Church”, Ullagaram, Chennai. They were distributing pamphlets (A small book usually having a paper cover). Here comes the data printed in that pamphlets,
The National Missionary Society of India
( Bharath Christya Sevak Samaj)
126, Peters Road, Royapettah, Chennai – 600 014.
Phone: +91 – 044 – 28418614 , +91 – 044 – 28583804
The National Missionary Society Of India is founded on scripture particularly the great Commission of Jesus Christ in Mark 16:15 “Go ye into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature’,
India for Christ
To proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ to Indians by Indians with Indian money and methods.
Expect great things from God. Attempt great things for God.
Beginning:On the commission of Jesus Christ, NMSI had its beginning on the Christmas day 1905 when it was founded by God’s chosen 17 Prominent Church men representing various churches and ministries. Among them Mr.V.S. Azariah, Mr. K.T.Paul, Mr.J.W.N. Hensman and others are significant.
Present Status: The NMSI is an inter denominational Missionary movement.
- Supported by all Indian Churches.
- Works with the churches for the churches and on behalf of the churches in India.
- Is the member of the NCCI.
- Is one of the missionary Society duly approved by the CSI Synod, CNI Synod, Mar Thomas Church, Methodist Church, Lutheran Church and other Churches.
- NMSI has over the past 102 years handed over mission fields, missions completed to the main line churches.
FIVE MAJOR ACTIVITIES:
- Mission Works
- Social works
- Ashram Ministry
- Human Resources:Recruitment training and development
- Literary works
Filed under: Common | பொதுவானது | Tagged: 600 014, Ashram Ministry, Bharath Christya Sevak Samaj, chennai, Chennai church, CNI Synod, Commission of Jesus Christ, faith, Human Resources, Indian Churches, Literary works, Lutheran Church, Mar Thomas Church, Methodist Church, mission, Mission Works, Missionary movement, National Missionary Society Of India, NMSI, Peters Road, preach the gospel, Recruitment, Royapettah, Social works, St. James Church, training and development, Ullagaram church, vision |